Wednesday 26 March 2014

Salman Khan meets Narendra Modi in Ahmedabad


Salman Khan meets Narendra Modi in Ahmedabad


Salman joins Narendra Modi in kite flying
Salman joins Narendra Modi in kite flying
AHMEDABAD: Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi celebrated kite festival in Ahmedabad with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.

The two shared lunch and had traditional Gujarati variety Undhdhiyu and Jalebi.

Salman was in Ahmedabad to attend a promotional event for his next film 'Jai Ho'.

On Narendra Modi, the Bollywood star said that, "I have seen so much development in Gujarat but I am not from here." He also said that, "Modi should get what the future holds for him."

Staying away from any controversial statement, Salman added that, "My personal opinion — I have met Modi for the first time and I liked it. I hope we meet again."

Modi also tweeted about his meeting with Salman and posted photos with the superstar.

Khan and Modi stayed with each other for almost the whole day and visited several places to celebrate kite festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment