Wednesday 26 March 2014

Beyoncé – Partition

Beyoncé – Partition (Explicit Video)
Beyoncé’s video for Partition the sexiest to date. Beyoncé has revealed the full video for her newest single, Partition, and we will warn you it’s very sexy. Beyoncé has turned the sex appeal notch from hot to scorching hot; there’s pole dancing, belly dancing, bum cheeks and sexy wind machines.
Just because I’m a mother doesn’t mean you lose who you are.
There’s songs like “Partition” and I’m in the studio and I hear this beat and I hear this baseline and it has snaps and it’s like, two tracks. Very simple. It reminds me of like Too $hort or E-40. It takes me back to being in my car [as a] teenager and it takes me back to when me and my husband first met. He’s trying to scoop me and he thinks I’m the hottest thing in the world. I kinda had this whole fantasy of being in the car and this whole movie played in my head. I didn’t have a pen and paper, I just got to the mic. I’m like “Oh, press record.”
The day that I got engaged was my husband’s birthday and I took him to Crazy Horse and I remember thinking, ‘Damn, these girls are fly.’ I just thought it was the ultimate sexy show I’ve ever seen. I was like, ‘I wish I was up there. I wish I could perform that for my man.’ So that’s what I did for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment