Thursday 10 April 2014

Watch Now!!! Kate Winslet: Pumping Breast Milk During Her First-Ever Earthquake!

Kate Winslet: Pumping Breast Milk During Her First-Ever Earthquake!
Kate Winsle was just one of millions who experienced the 4.4 magnitude earthquake in California. She opened up about the experience and her cool as a cucumber reaction to it during Tuesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
“I’ve never been in an earthquake. No, never. And so it’s 6:20 something or other and I’m sitting in the hotel here in L.A. and I’m pumping because I have a 14 week old baby. I’m here for 48 hours I couldn’t bring him. It’s too far—it’s a 12-hour plane ride. And so I’m pumping, starting at my beautiful picture of my beautiful baby boy and my husband’s on the other line and the room starts to shake,” the movie star recalled. “So, I said, ‘I’ve got to go. I got to call you back.’”
The Academy Award winner hung up and ran into the door frame with her friend, who did her best to comfort Winslet.
“I just carried on pumping through the whole entire thing,”
“You know us girls! We just do it, don’t we?”
“When you do it, you just do it!”
WATCH NOW
What do you think guys?

Please post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment